Monday, April 09, 2007

Legend Cub partners wanted

I've been looking in to a nice VFR plane to purchase and found the Legend Cub to be a nice fit for the type of flying that I plan to do in the near future.

This plane would be great for nice slow flight around the Puget Sound area and can be fitted with floats if you like.

I'd like to find 4 partners to share a new plane with and hope to make the purchase in the next 60 to 90 days.

If I don't find partners my purchase will be delayed for quite some time due to bills.

The home airport for this plane would most likely be in Auburn or Renton Washington but I'd be willing to look at other places if I can get all 4 partners in before the purchase.

If you are interested in this plane or have other suggestions, please contact me either directly via e-mail or post a comment here and we'll talk about it.




No comments:


AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com