Friday, May 16, 2008

COMM1 VFR Radio Simulator

Comm1: VFR Radio Simulator CD-ROM - Master VFR Communications on your computer!



I don't know how many times I've listened to a nervous pilot botch an easy radio call.

I'm still a new pilot myself but I found that my military training has taken away the "mic fright" that a lot of people have. You just need practice to overcome this problem but how many people with "normal" jobs use a radio that requires proper procedure?

Its just not normal for most people. Have no fear because the people at COMM1 have a simulator that will help overcome these fears.

Check out our featured item this week, improve your radio calls and sound like a professional when you talk to ATC.


Come visit us at Let's Fly Washington




No comments:


AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com