Sunday, June 26, 2011

Flight-seeing in Alaska

I would like to introduce you to a few options for seeing the beauty of Alaska from the air. The following companies offer flight-seeing trips at a reasonable price and have come highly recommended by the locals that I have talked to.

I do not have any affiliation with these companies and receive nothing for this post in return, this is just a list of suggestions.

Grant Aviation - Anchorage

Rust's Flying Service - Anchorage

The Denali Flight-seeing Company, K2 Aviation - Talkeetna

Era Alaska Flight-seeing - Denali and Juneau

I will post more as I discover them as well as reviews of their services as readers report them to me or, better yet, as I use their services for my own adventures.

Please let me know if you have had any personal experiences with these companies and their tours.

Check back often because I will be posting interviews with local pilots and videos of flying around this beautiful state.

Be safe! 

No comments:


AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com