Monday, January 01, 2007

1st flight cancelled....Again!

Well, I've been trying to get in the air for about 4 weeks now and it seems that every time I schedule a flight it either snows, fog sets in or the winds are at about 20 knots .

At least I've gotten some more ground school taken care of but at this rate I'll spend all of my limited funds on classes and still not get in to the air.

My instructor is great though I must say, he spent 20 years as an attack chopper pilot and is now working as an instructor with the DOD flying club that I belong to.

I hope to have some good tales to tell and some photos to post soon. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey just found your blog through technorati! looks interesting... i've been working towards my private too for the past few months... i'm interested to see picture that you may take and stories that you will tell.. i'll be keeping up with this blog!

Anonymous said...

sorry, i was confused with the comment form... i forgot to leave my name/stuff... my bad :S

Red4Golf said...

No problem and welcome to the site.. I'd also love to hear your stories so be sure to post them in my forums section.


AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com