Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm in a link building contest to pay for flying time!

I know that this isn't exactly the way that I should be trying to build links to my blog or web site but its a bet that I just can't pass up.

A friend of mine bet me that I couldn't build 50 incomming links to this blog or my web site by the end of February 2007.

If I get 50 incomming links then he will pay for 1 hour of plane rental and instructor fees, if I get 100 then its 2 hours and so on and so on.

I know that this is blatant and unprofessional but I am a starving soldier trying to pay for this dream so I've packed away my pride and turned to begging.

All I need is for people to link to this blog until after 1 March 07 to win this bet.


Please help!


Click the image below to add a link to your site here, if you add me to your site it will stay but if you don't then I will delete your link.
Just trying to be fair.



Blogroll Me!


Here is my URL:

http://adventuresinflying.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i linked you. good luck.

Trish Ess said...

I linked you, too. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

I linked! Good luck. My son is a pilot and I love flying!


AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com