Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Finally got to see one six right.

I wasn't sure what all the fuss was about with this documentary until I watched it for myself.

All I've heard about on the forums that I read is how good this movie is and how its a must see but I couldn't understand why I would want to watch a show about Van Nuys airport.

After seeing it for myself I fell in love with this movie. It has some wonderful history about the area and how it got started as well as some great airplanes for those who love the eye candy.

I've never been to Van Nuys Airport but I think that it will be a stop on my list of places to see after I finish my PP ASEL this year.

If you haven't seen it I suggest that you get your copy today.




One Six Right





, , , ,

No comments:


AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com