Thursday, June 04, 2009

Why do you fly to your chosen destination?

There are many web sites that give you information on what to expect at different airfields as far as fuel, FBO services, maintenance and other useful items but you don't normally find local attractions or reasons to go to these airports.

What I would like to do is collect some information from you as to why you choose to fly to different places. I know that many pick their destinations based on business needs, family visits and vacations.

I want to put together a list of fun or useful attractions at these airports like my information page on Roche Harbor Washington.

Help me build these pages by submitting your favorite destination and attractions, feel free to include pictures of the airfield, FBO, local attractions and anything else you feel that would be useful.

Send your suggestions and info to me at Lets Fly Wa

No comments:


AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com