Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting Better Again, Phew!

Well, today was my second flight since getting back in the air and today was much better. I wasn't nearly as nervous until we started in to the stall phase of today's plan.

I don't know what happened or when it happened but I became very scared when it comes to stalls or anything that makes it feel like I'm going to fall out of the sky.

I can ride motorcycles fast, jump off rock faces, scuba drive and have been in combat without feeling this nervous.

Today was pretty good though because I had a couple of near perfect power off stall that were completely straight ahead with no surprises.

After that I felt normal again and more relaxed than I had during any time on the previous flights. I'm BAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!! I hope :)

As we returned to the airport after I had one of the smoothest landings that I can ever remember. Today was a good day.

What I did today: Slow flight, steep turns, power off stalls and engine out procedures.

Time Today
1.4

Total Time
18.3

No comments:


AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com