Friday, December 28, 2007

Cessna Skycatcher LSA Intro Video

So, how many of you are looking to buy this LSA? I know its from Cessna but is it really worth the price tag, its close in price to a nice 172 but can only carry half of the load.

I don't understand exactly how this will bring aviation to the common man like they say in the video. I guess the common man that they speak of drives a new Mustang and has a hot blond at his side.

Me, I'm just an Army Sergeant....I guess that means I'm too lowly for a nice new plane with a brand name on it.





, , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think the hope is that these things will catch on within the rental/training market and that will filter down to a good used aftermarket for LSAs.

The operating costs should be pretty good, so hopefully after 10 years or so, the rental rates will become reasonable as well.

I agree, though, I can't see a lot of individual owners wanting to pay the price for this.


AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com